It is all about the life and lifestyle you have. This is more than just life cover, though that is part of it. It is the things you and your family plan to do. The things you want to achieve.
What are the issues you face as a family?
- Managing Debt-Paying for it, reducing it and eliminating it.
- Surviving a life-changing medical event like a Heart Attack, Cancer, Stroke, and Paralysis, etc.
- Living with a disability, short and long-term
- Managing medical expenses and avoiding waiting lists
- Dealing with the financial mess afterward, this is where we talk appropriate levels of Life Cover
- Managing future income and expenses if someone passed away.
- Capturing the opportunities as they come up. This could be education, experiences or work-related; all need some consideration.
Families bring with them their own special challenges. There's the kids, the often blended family, the parents, live in or just visiting, life for families today can be incredibly busy.
Often this area of insurance and risk management is left at the bottom of a very long list until it becomes critical. Don't let it become critical, as that usually means you do not have the right cover or you are now in the position you may not be able to get the right cover.
If you are reading this, it is time to act. Act now and get us on the case!
We promise you, once we start, we will not stop, it will not slip, and it will not be forgotten, in the nicest non-stalkery way we can ;)
We understand families are busy and these things are started with the best of intentions, which often disappear once the button is clicked and family life comes crashing in again. Which is why we take the approach of quietly taking everything we can off you and getting things done for you.
We are here to put in place what you want and need, so no we are not going to be doing anything without your explicit direction and permission. However, we will take over the bits we can to manage this to its desired conclusion and ensure it remains current and up to date for you.
If that means meeting you at odd hours in person, catch up via video, phone, email, messenger, text or even snapchat, we are comfortable with that, and we will work to get what you need done. That is our promise to our overworked, time poor families to ensure they are looked after.
So don't wait, if you do, it will be this time next year, and you will still be looking at the screen thinking we should get on to this, push the button!