If you are single and have no dependents, then life cover possibly is not your priority. The priority is more about what is going to happen if something happens and you survive.
So, what are the issues you face as an individual?
- Managing Debt-Paying for it, reducing it and eliminating it.
- Surviving a life-changing medical event like a Heart Attack, Cancer, Stroke, and Paralysis etc.
- Living with a disability, short and long-term
- Managing medical expenses and avoiding waiting lists
- Dealing with the financial mess afterwards, this is where we do talk appropriate levels of Life Cover, but it's down the list of likely events.
The risks associated with being single or even single with kids is different to those that couples face.
Often there are fewer resources to call on, and the need for support is different.
By looking at your risk management from the perspective of your world, we can tailor a solution that means you have confidence no matter what happens you will get the support you need.
Give us a call and have us run the ruler over your situation and manage your risks.